The Navigator 4.0 system allows you to take control of your cleaning process and achieve operational stability in your production plant.
The system offers a range of different features:
- Easy access to machine settings.
- Alarms that let you know if there are issues to be aware of.
- Full connectivity allowing you to share data across different platforms.
- Recipe management.
- Trend curve monitoring, which lets you see the systems performance over a period of time.
There are a number of options you can add to the Navigator 4.0 system:
- The Adaptive Aspiration Control (AAC) which allows you to maintain a constant air velocity in the product sorting zones. This will decrease the amount of good product in the waste. Your aspiration stability will increase up to 15 times.
- Intelligent Screen Management (ISM)– verification of correct screen usage (coming soon).
- Adaptive Capacity Control (ACC) – stable screen utilization (coming soon).
Read more about the Navigator 4.0 and Adaptive Aspiration Control here: